Friday, August 30, 2013

CapitaRetail China Trust :Strong operations hurt by macro concerns (macq)

CapitaRetail China Trust
Price (at 09:04, 27 Aug 2013 GMT) S$1.37
Valuation S$ 1.61
Strong operations hurt by macro concerns

CapitaRetail China Trust presented at Day One of our Asean conference in Singapore.

Impact
Positive rent reversions. Despite a slowdown in the Chinese economy, CRCT managed to secure 17.3% rent reversions in 2Q13 and about 14.9% p.a. over the past three years. About 59% of its gross rentable area and 78% of revenue are from its malls in Tier 1 cities, which are not as oversupplied as in Tier 2 or Tier 3 cities.


Balance property portfolio. CRCT has 6 malls which are multi-tenanted to drive DPU growth and these account for 73% of net property income (NPI). The other three malls (27% of NPI) are master leased which provides income stability.

Acquisitions and asset enhancements (AEIs). CRCT expects the AEIs for Mingzhongleyuan to be completed in 2Q14 and the proposed acquisition of Grand Canyon Mall (RMB1.74bn) in Beijing in 4Q14. These assets will help drive DPU growth over the next few years, over and above organic rent reversions.

Gearing of 24%. This is expected to rise to circa 32% post the acquisition and AEI. About 80% of its debt is on fixed rates.

Earnings and target price revision
No changes to DPU estimates and TP.

Price catalyst
12-month price target: S$1.61 based on a DCF methodology.
Catalyst: Positive rent reversions in 2H13 and into 2014; successful completion of AEI at Mingzhongleyuan mall in Wuhan.

Action and recommendation
CRCT has corrected about 17% YTD, under-performing the SREIT sector by 9% and the broader FSTI by 14%. We expect DPU growth in FY14 and FY15 to be driven by AEI at Mingzhongleyuan as well as from positive rent reversions. It is trading just below book value and offers a 7.7% FY14E yield.




Source/Extract/Excerpts/来源/转贴/摘录: Macquarie-Research,
Publish date: 27/08/13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warren E. Buffett(沃伦•巴菲特)
Be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful
别人贪婪时我恐惧, 别人恐惧时我贪婪
投资只需学好两门课: 一,是如何给企业估值,二,是如何看待股市波动
吉姆·罗杰斯(Jim Rogers)
“错过时机”胜于“搞错对象”:不会全军覆没!”
做自己熟悉的事,等到发现大好机会才投钱下去

乔治·索罗斯(George Soros)

“犯错误并没有什么好羞耻的,只有知错不改才是耻辱。”

如果操作过量,即使对市场判断正确,仍会一败涂地。

李驰(中国巴菲特)
高估期间, 卖对, 不卖也对, 买是错的。
低估期间, 买对, 不买也是对, 卖是错的。

Tan Teng Boo


There’s no such thing as defensive stocks.Every stock can be defensive depending on what price you pay for it and what value you get,
冷眼(冯时能)投资概念
“买股票就是买公司的股份,买股份就是与陌生人合股做生意”。
合股做生意,则公司股份的业绩高于一切,而股票的价值决定于盈利。
价值是本,价格是末,故公司比股市重要百倍。
曹仁超-香港股神/港股明灯
1.有智慧,不如趁势
2.止损不止盈
成功者所以成功,是因为不怕失败!失败者所以失败,是失败后不再尝试!
曾淵滄-散户明灯
每逢灾难就是机会,而是在灾难发生时贱价买股票,然后放在一边,耐性地等灾难结束
  • Selected Indexes 52 week range

  • Margin of Safety

    Investment Clock

    World's First Interactive Investment Clock